Kamis, 29 April 2010

Eureka! – Miss Mocca’s wish-it-was-real invention



A tech-savvy I may not be. Einstein’s brain I may not have. But fantasy…got that a lot! And here some my high-tech fantasies.

1. Digital camera with Bluetooth.
How many reunion, gathering or wedding you have attend this year? How many times you have to hold your pose cause your 50 friends bring their own camera and they all insist to have that “gather together pose”. At that time don’t you just wish your 12 MP, anti-shock, waterproof, 8x digital zoom camera has bluetooh?!


2. Digital camera with “efek kurus”
It’s a simple logic. The camera add 10 pounds and it makes sense if they have “slim mode”. We look plump, it’s their fault, they should pay the consequences! Note that Mr. Cannon!


3. Portkey
How come witches got all the cool gadget? They have flying broomstick, magic crystal ball, twinkling wand…and, in Harry Potter’s world, a portkey. By definition portkey is an object enchanted to bring anyone who touches it to a specific location. The object usually is an everday thing. Imagine how your shoes could literally takes places…miles away. Goshh…so bored being a muggle.



4. Affordable iPhone
I’m no mac-geek, but like the Snow White before me, I couldn’t resist this luscious apple. For some people paying Rp 7 mio for a mobile probably like having “bubur ayam” for breakfast. I found it ridiculous. Yet I still dream to own it someday in more reasonable price. Hey Steve, mind if you make second line iPhone with PC price?

5. Feet-friendly Stiletto
I’m more sneaker girl than high-heels diva. Plus I’ve got a long history of “keseleo” so stiletto kinda scared me. If only I could make stiletto with the comfort of Crocs or Converse I’ll work those 12cm heels! Watch out Beyonce!


6. Portable Starbucks Cappuccino machine
I know Starbucks people install their cappuccino’s machine on Tommy Lee’s lavish house. Why stop there? Celebrity is minority. You should broaden your target. Instead of installing make it portable! Sell it next to your adorable tumblers.

2 komentar:

  1. kalo beli iPhone di luar negeri mah cuma 2juta. harusnya protes sm provider yg ngebundle!!! *pengen apel yg bisa buat nelp juga*

    BalasHapus